What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or you can email email@example.com with unsubscribe on the subject line and your email address in the email body.
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails (in the case of email submission for newsletter subscription) (If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested, unless required by law.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, some visitor information may be provided to other parties in affiliation with WHATISBEZ.COM or any of its trade names.
How can you access, delete, modify, or update your information?
Any information, collected and stored by WHATISBEZ.COM or any of its trade names, about you can be accessed, deleted, modified, or updated by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Proper identification may be required for the request, deletion, modification, or update of any information. WHATISBEZ.COM and its trade names can refuse to disclose this information if proper identification, proper as deemed by WHATISBEZ.COM, its trade names, and its employees, is not demonstrated or provided.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
These policies and terms were last modified on April 16, 2012